To create this playtray:
1. Set your scene on a tray.
2. Find a set of the Frog's Lifecycle from Safari, ltd.
3. Boil some tapioca, yes, tapioca! to suggest fish eggs!
And place them in a clear dish.
4. Find a mini spatula or two...
5. And add some plastic plant material if you would like!
Don't let the simplicity of this tray fool you. The kids LOVE
playing with the tapioca and scooping it up with a spatula.
Click here for a printable Tiny Tadpoles idea card.
OR CHANGE IT UP
and use this combination of materials in a bin:
1. Place some smooth river stones in a large bin.
2. Add some rose petals, real or fabric ones.
3. And some nets...
4. and goldfish for catching.
5. Fill your bin with water colored with red and/or yellow food coloring,
and scented with rose essential oil drops.
6. Include your plastic plant material...
7. your frog life cycle...
8. and a whimsical dragonfly...
9. For a special added touch, place this fun bathtub plug on top of the water
for a finishing touch!