Spring has arrived and so have the nibbling bunnies! These little ones have fun burrowing, hiding, lounging, and eating their carrots. Fill a pot or two with moss and flowers and the bunnies couldn't be happier. The purple pompoms not only add a pop of spring color but also remind us of the softness of a bunny's tail.
To create this playtray:
1. Set your scene on a tray.
2. Find some bunnies.
3. And offer them some dried carrot pieces!
4. Then add some wooden napkin rings for them to burrow in...
5. Some mini terra cotta pots...
6. Some moss...
7. and flowers.
8. Then maybe cut some wood slices for a path...
9. Add some pompoms for softness.
10. And one large butterfly to create a whimsical feel.
11. And then, with some luck, find a seed pod big enough for them to hide in to finish it off.
12. Have fun!
Click here for a printable Nibbling Bunnies idea card and have some fun!
Here is what it can look like with children interacting with Nibbling Bunnies:
This playtray also makes for great spring decor around the house!