Most of us are familiar with homemade play dough, but have you ever considered making dough with coffee grounds??? Coffee is not what you usually think of when you are thinking of what to offer children to play with, BUT...you might just want to give this recipe a try! In this situation it definitely smells and feels better than it tastes!
To create this playtray
1. Present this combination of materials on a tray.
2. Make some coffee dough. Receive the recipe when joining the Play-Tray-Of-The-Month Club!
3. Add some silicone baking cups shaped like teacups.
4. And some Christmas Lima beans.
5. And then some "lucky beans" (to suggest super-sized coffee beans!)
6. And then perhaps a spoon or two.
7. For a finishing touch, sprinkle some coffee grounds around the tray.
8. Have fun!
9. Click here for a printable Expresso-dough idea card and have some fun!